Case + Screen Protector Match Up

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by niter, Mar 3, 2011.

1. niter macrumors 6502

With two kids under 4 and my clumsy nature, I picked up a case immediately for the iPhone 4. I started with the Incipio Edge because it was available and came with a rudimentary screen protector to serve until my PS one arrived. Fast forward, I dropped the phone and the case did its job but was left with a crack. I also was not a fan of the way the case was wearing despite babying the phone (apart from the drop). I have replaced the case with an Incase slider case but the edges of my screen protector are bubbling up.

I noticed Zagg makes a screen protector that claims to be cut down to accomodate slider type cases. I had a Zagg shield on my old phone but I read they dropped the ball with the iPad sheilds. Is the Zagg screen protector a good choice for an iPhone or should I stick with the PS despite the bubbled up edges from the case?

2. jasvncnt macrumors 6502

I have been using Zagg for a long time now on multiple idevices. I think the shields are great. But, it is hit or miss on a slider case. right now i am using the apple bumper and Zagg and have no issues. Also have iphone 4 with Zagg using the Seidio case which is slider and have no issues. Have also used clear-coat which is another nice shield.