Case/sleeve for the beach/water?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ribbon, May 28, 2015.

1. ribbon macrumors member

Hello there!

I while ago I remember purchasing an hermetic sleeve/pouch that could be used to put my phone/kindle inside and use it in the meantime. It was perfect for the beach (I could even put it under the water).

Do you guys know of anything like this for the iPhone 6?

Thank you!

2. echo4sierra macrumors member

echo4sierra

i have this one. It's kinda ugly and very inexpensive, got it only for temporary use. It holds a 6+ without a case. The top white vinyl covers about a mm of the camera lens-but it doesn't show up on the photos. Haven't rolled it around in sand, but it's been in water and it works.

3. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Do you want us to guess?

4. defboob macrumors member

xhorizon TM Dark Elastic Neoprene Absorbing Pouch Case Cover ZY for 5.5 inch iPhone 6 Plus by xhorizon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NLW9HIU/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_HlXAvb17J591B

I use this one for my 6+ mainly when I'm cycling and have it in my back jersey, keeps it dry and well protected. It's a nice neoprene material that I think would work well at the beach too. I'm sure there's a version for the 6 too, and for $6, you can't go wrong.

Edit - sorry I re-read your post again and you said about using while in the sleeve, this one isn't meant for that obviously, just storage.