Case suggestions for iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Eddyish, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Eddyish macrumors member

My ID america dryice case has way too many cracks and I don't think I have much time left with it. Can anyone suggest a case that...
    1. would look good with the white iPhone 4s
    2. is preferably a snap on case. 2 piece design cases are okay too as long as they dont bubble the screen protector. Cases that you have to slide off the bottom bit are okay too. Absolutely no bumper cases.
    3. has a lay on the table design
    4. offers some protection but isnt too bulky (no otterboxes or anything like them thanks)
    5. is a grip case (basically something that doesn't slide easily out of one's hands)
    6. is a case that does not bubble the screen protector

Something like my old dryice case would be quite nice because I really liked the color of it but I didnt like how it bubbled up screen protectors. http://www.idamericany.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29790

2. Boston Rhett macrumors regular

I just got the charcoal gray SGP Modello case and I absolutely love it. It's not a snap on case, but other than that it meets all of your other criteria. The price is great too: only $15 with free shipping from SGP's eBay and Amazon stores.

3. Eddyish thread starter macrumors member

I donno I'm not really feeling the design of it but thanks for the suggestion. Anyone got any other suggestions?

4. Jamie_Mitchell macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted

I recently got a lifeproof case and it is by far the best case I have had. I have a white iPhone 4s and it looks very nice and it's water,snow,dirt and shock proof. I love taking it in the water! It isn't to gripy tho.

5. rjbeh macrumors regular

6. Eddyish, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2012

Eddyish thread starter macrumors member

Does anyone know any cases like my old dryice case? Like frost cases? I love frost cases. Oh and any more suggestions? All the suggestions are nice but not really something I really like.

7. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

How about you just get another Dry Ice case, since you apparently like it so much and don't seem to like any of the other suggestions being made to you.