Case Suggestions

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by halisray, Aug 12, 2010.

1. halisray macrumors regular

Hey all,

I am expecting my iphone4 any day now and I just ordered the SGP Oleophobic film as well - I want a good case, moderately priced, and that ships to Canada.

Any suggestions? I looked at the NGP Matte but they havent expanded the camera hole yet so the flash is buggy.

Also I heard the Apple bumper isn't that good.

Thanks a lot!

2. spencers macrumors 68020

spencers

I went with:

SGP Oleo front
    PhantomSkinz matte rear

3. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

Just a FYI, the AT&T stores have the revised NGP Matte with the larger camera hole, You can see some pictures if you do a search for incipio soft shell or ngp matte (Same thing)

4. Shield macrumors member

What about one of the new iSkin cases? They are a Canadian company, so shipping to Canada is no issue. ;) They also have a deal for the new Solo case until the end of the month. I ordered the Solo in Carbon (black). Should ship out tomorrow.

5. troop231 macrumors 603

SGP Ultra Oleophobic on the front, and an InCase Snap -- Clear to protect the back and sides of the phone.

6. halisray thread starter macrumors regular

I purchased the oleo front and the iskin solo :D

thanks all

7. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

How do you like the solo? Im thinking bout getting 2 of em to hold me over till i get the free pixelskin hd's

Edit: After reading lol you probably haven't received the case yet lmao :p Well make sure to post pics or something when you do get it