Case that turns on and off the iPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by davidgnomo, Oct 8, 2014.

1. davidgnomo macrumors 6502a

davidgnomo

I bought the Leather Case from Apple, but it's quite a deception ... does anybody know if there's a "book style" case like the one for the iPad that automatically turns off the tablet when closed and viceversa ? Or even something similar that could be used in association with the Leather Case just to better protect the screen ? Any clues ?

2. webslinger85 macrumors 6502a

webslinger85

No such thing exists, as the 6 Plus doesn't have the magnets that the iPads do

3. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

How is it a deception? Does it not look like they show all over apple.com ???

There are no magnetic switches in the iPhones... There is nothing that will work like an iPad... Except for an iPad.

A screen protector? The Apple Store sells some by PowerSupport. There are many on Amazon.

4. davidgnomo thread starter macrumors 6502a

davidgnomo

It's a deception because it was difficult to put on : it seems slightly smaller than what it had to be and fits so tightly that I feared I could break my phone while trying to put it on ... plus the grip is just a little better than using your iPhone naked, I expected something better for the very expensive price I paid ! I'm switching to another case, a wallet like, this one : http://www.amazon.com/Verus-Kicksta...stand+Feature]+iPhone+6+Plus+5.5"+Wallet+Case ... it costed me less than 29,00 euros (shipping included), which is 20 euros less than my actual Apple Leather Case : as soon as I'll get it, I'll let you know if it's worth the price ...