Case that will fit full body protectors?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jizzles, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Jizzles macrumors regular

I just picked up my iP5 and took it straight to a ghost armor kiosk for the full body protection. I also bought a black Cellaris case from another kiosk as a temporary case. The case itself really isn't too bad (I'll post pictures of it later) but I want to see if there are any other options. I know a lot of the tpu type cases can potentially lift the front screen protector.

Anyone have recommendations?

2. krnboy503 macrumors regular

I've tried Otterbox defender and commuter, Speck Candyshell and grip they all work well with the full body shield protection.

Also how much was your case at cellaris they rip you off...you can find the same case on eBay for $1-5

3. Jizzles thread starter macrumors regular

The speck candyshell will work? I saw it at best buy but I was thinking the hard shell would lift the protectors. I can't find the grip version of that case in a b&m store though.

Yes, the case cost $15. I only bought it because I have small ninja kids that grab everything quick lol. I have 7 days to return it for a full refund.

I was hoping there are others besides the otterbox series. They're just so ugly :/

4. docprego macrumors 65816

Try the iFrogz Merge. I just put one on over Phantom Skinz matte back and sides. The only issue is the power button is slightly difficult to press. I don't know if this is just a characteristic of the case or a result of it being put on a skinned phone.