Case To Compensate For Lens Wobble

fhnsab

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 6, 2014
Looking for the thinnest case possible that also removes the wobble caused by the protruding lens for 6 Plus.

Can anyone comment to this? Thanks!
:)

Vertigo50

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2007
every single case should be flush with the lens
What are you basing this on? Gut feeling? :eek:

There are several ultra slim cases that are around 0.4mm, so the camera still sticks out slightly.

In answer to the OP's question, any case that is 0.8 or 1mm thick or more should come out past the lens. If you're not sure about a case, do a search in this forum for it. Chances are someone else has tried it and could tell you.

amtechrep

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2014
You can pick up one cheap at Bestbuy. Its clear Insignia case, only $15. Its fits and looks great. Sits flush.

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
What are you basing this on? Gut feeling? :eek:

There are several ultra slim cases that are around 0.4mm, so the camera still sticks out slightly.

In answer to the OP's question, any case that is 0.8 or 1mm thick or more should come out past the lens. If you're not sure about a case, do a search in this forum for it. Chances are someone else has tried it and could tell you.
I stand corrected, I knew tha lense was around 0.67mm I was not aware cases came thinner than that, except for those film protectors

Vertigo50

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2007
I stand corrected, I knew tha lense was around 0.67mm I was not aware cases came thinner than that, except for those film protectors
No problem, buddy. I didn't mean to sound so harsh. So many people make bold statements not backed up by anything on here that I get trigger happy! ;)

Sorry about that. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.