Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

udontno

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
VA, USA
Basically I want to get something cheap for the phone to hold me over until the Lifeproof or Otterbox cases are available. (I know Otterbox has some out now, not a fan of those colors)

I see to a of cases on amazon. Any suggestions based off brand? Also, I guess I need to get a screen protector too. I'm so paranoid about breaking the phone because I don't have a good case... This is the first phone I have had on release day so I'm dealing with a new set of challenges since not all accessories are available.

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
Basically I want to get something cheap for the phone to hold me over until the Lifeproof or Otterbox cases are available. (I know Otterbox has some out now, not a fan of those colors)

I see to a of cases on amazon. Any suggestions based off brand? Also, I guess I need to get a screen protector too. I'm so paranoid about breaking the phone because I don't have a good case... This is the first phone I have had on release day so I'm dealing with a new set of challenges since not all accessories are available.

I ordered a Spigen capsule for $7.99 on Amazon to hold me over until Magpul releases a case.

mnsportsgeek

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2009
My wife wants one of the Otterbox Symmetry cases with the cool designs on the back. How long do we expect it to be before they release these? It can't be that long can it?

udontno

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
VA, USA
My wife wants one of the Otterbox Symmetry cases with the cool designs on the back. How long do we expect it to be before they release these? It can't be that long can it?

It will be soon enough, I'm sure.

I just ordered a $9 case from Spigen and a like $4 pack of screen protectors on Amazon (they will be here in 2 days, I have Prime). I am sure I will get the email from Lifeproof that their cases are out now that I have purchased this. Oh well, I want the phone to be protected because you know I'm gonna have it outta that box on release day!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.