case to use with ghost armor full body

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ipaqman, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Ipaqman macrumors 6502

hi all,

just purchased a ghost armor full body for my new iPhone 5 and was wondering if you guys are using a case in addition to the GA?

any slim case recommendations to go with the GA full body?

2. UltraZ33 macrumors 6502

UltraZ33

I have the incipio frequency case with my full body Ghost Armor. And now I switched up to the Otterbox commuter case and that works too!!

3. bobright macrumors 601

Thanks I am looking for a case to use with a BSE body skin as well. Anything that is this material as the Incipio Frequency should fit as its rubber see at the bottom. Any other case recommendations that are perhaps maybe more slim that'd fit?

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=incipio frequency iphone 5#/watch?v=lxdkKvgUwmQ

4. robertk328 macrumors regular

robertk328

5. jokerz126 macrumors regular

jokerz126

Hey Ultraz, how is the commuter with the full body? Thinking about getting it done today!

6. Dukat macrumors regular

Hi Ultraz,

I just picked up my phone and Frequency case today. The case seems very nice.

Why'd you switch to the Commuter?
    I was considering the Incipio Ovrmld but can't find any detailed reviews. Wondering if the extra bulk really adds enough extra protection to be warranted.

I've used PowerSupport screen films for 4 years. They're superb, but not yet available for the new phone. Has anyone tried PowerSupport and Ghost Armor? Curious is they feel similar.

7. bobright macrumors 601

You know what I thought the Frequency looked bulky through pictures but said what the hell, was fed up of trying to find a case to fit with my BSE so went ahead and purchased it on your recommendation. It did not disappoint it's actually a very nice smooth case and not bulky or heavy. The search for a case is over.

Thanks for the heads up!!:)

8. kennyfool macrumors newbie

It depends what Ghost Armor you have.... I found that if you use the clear one you have to use a case that doesn't hug the phone (like silicon) I just upgraded to a black Carbon Fiber skin and I am using it with a RokForm v3 case and it fits perfectly. [​IMG]

9. UltraZ33 macrumors 6502

UltraZ33

The commuter case is excellent with the full skin. Because the apple is exposed in this case and the rear shield covers it up

----------

The ghost armor is nice, the material doesn't feel rubbery at all, it feels like there's nothing there.

I switched over to the commuter because I loved it for the 4S. But really, I'm a case whore. I have 3 cases lined up from 2 case mate cases and a rocket fish case.

10. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

Nothing alike. GA has orangepeel, like Zagg just not as severe.

PS Crystal is far better. Ill be replacing the front skin with a PS crystal asap but keeping the rest of the GA skin

11. UltraZ33 macrumors 6502

UltraZ33

Well I don't know if your ghost armor has changed their inventory. But my location has. And I notice a big difference between the old GA vs the current one that I have.

12. mpossoff macrumors 68020

There's definitely a difference between GA and Zagg. The GA shows no signs of orange peel at all. In fact similar to Clear Coat.

I got my full body professionally installed and like how the GA kiosk in the mall is a 10 minute drive.

13. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Hey do you have a front screenshield also? I was going to buy a rokform a while back but they said that it doesn't fit with back screenshield on... im surprised it fits with ghost armor. Is it overly tight fit or comfortable? can u take phone out with ease? Thanks.