Case used on Chuck

tonypizzle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
i was watching this week's episode and i wanted to see if anyone could tell me what case Chuck was using on his iphone. i'm pretty sure he's been using the same one for a while maybe since last season. i've searched all over and can't find it. i've posted some screen shots of the scene with him and the phone. please let me know if you have any ideas what the case might be

Attachments

normwood

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2008
In a house...duh!
Sorry for the Hijack.

Used to be a huge Chuck fan....then the numb nuts moved it from Monday to Friday night. Don't have a DVR....so I just miss it. Not a big fan of sitting home on a Friday night to watch television. Not that I have a life or anything....its just usually date night for the wife and I.

Steve

rapaleeman

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2010
I watched that episode last night and was curious too. No clue to be honest.

They used to used Speck ones. The see-thru and the pixelskin HD were on the show earlier this year. The have also used griffin ones too (the elan form carbon was on the show last year). Morgan uses a "Buy More" green custom snap case (they use a similar one on Psych with the "Psych" embossed on it now that Shawn has a 4 instead of the 3g).

rapaleeman

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2010
chuck bartowski has this case in season 5 and i was hoping that someone knows what type of this case this is?

if you know, please email me at JackL306@hotmail.com.au
So he doesn't use this case in every episode. They change from episode to episode this season.

This particular case is the older version of this "http://www.rokform.com/cart/Rokbed-Magnesium.html".

The older versions were all black.

Burton8219

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2007
i was watching this week's episode and i wanted to see if anyone could tell me what case Chuck was using on his iphone. i'm pretty sure he's been using the same one for a while maybe since last season. i've searched all over and can't find it. i've posted some screen shots of the scene with him and the phone. please let me know if you have any ideas what the case might be
This looks like it's the Griffin Reveal Etch, but could just be a bumper with a carbon fiber skin on the back. If you look closely you can see there's carbon fiber on the back of the phone.

http://store.griffintechnology.com/reveal-etch-iphone4

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.