Case used on Chuck

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tonypizzle, Nov 18, 2011.

1. tonypizzle macrumors newbie

i was watching this week's episode and i wanted to see if anyone could tell me what case Chuck was using on his iphone. i'm pretty sure he's been using the same one for a while maybe since last season. i've searched all over and can't find it. i've posted some screen shots of the scene with him and the phone. please let me know if you have any ideas what the case might be

Attached Files:

2. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

3. normwood macrumors 6502a

normwood

Sorry for the Hijack.

Used to be a huge Chuck fan....then the numb nuts moved it from Monday to Friday night. Don't have a DVR....so I just miss it. Not a big fan of sitting home on a Friday night to watch television. Not that I have a life or anything....its just usually date night for the wife and I.

Steve

4. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

I watched that episode last night and was curious too. No clue to be honest.

They used to used Speck ones. The see-thru and the pixelskin HD were on the show earlier this year. The have also used griffin ones too (the elan form carbon was on the show last year). Morgan uses a "Buy More" green custom snap case (they use a similar one on Psych with the "Psych" embossed on it now that Shawn has a 4 instead of the 3g).

5. lovemtucken, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012

lovemtucken macrumors newbie

case from chuck

chuck bartowski has this case in season 5 and i was hoping that someone knows what type of this case this is?

if you know, please email me at JackL306@hotmail.com.au

Attached Files:

6. ZipZap macrumors 601

7. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

not sure what that one is exactly but one with a similar look would be this one

http://fusionwerkz.com/products.html

im also interested in the one in the screenshots lovemtucken provided. anyone know?

8. lovemtucken macrumors newbie

case used on chuck

also, incase you can't notice, the bottom part has sharp corners and the top has rounded corners.

9. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

So he doesn't use this case in every episode. They change from episode to episode this season.

This particular case is the older version of this "http://www.rokform.com/cart/Rokbed-Magnesium.html".

The older versions were all black.

10. Burton8219 macrumors 6502

This looks like it's the Griffin Reveal Etch, but could just be a bumper with a carbon fiber skin on the back. If you look closely you can see there's carbon fiber on the back of the phone.

http://store.griffintechnology.com/reveal-etch-iphone4

11. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

No, it's not the etch. The Etch has no openings on the sides except for the mute button.

12. tonypizzle thread starter macrumors newbie

think it is the rokbed with a carbon fiber back

13. jpetyo macrumors newbie