Case with a clip that would fit an iPhone already incased in plastic case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by scariaga, Aug 18, 2008.

1. scariaga macrumors regular

I've already purchased one of those plastic see through cases for my 3G iPhone and I'm happy with it. However I also wanted a case to use when I go to the gym that I could clip on to my pants. I really don't like to take my phone out of the pastic case as I think it can wear on the plastic hooks. Ideally I'm looking for a case with a clip that would fit my phone while it's incased in the plastic case. Anybody know of such a case?

2. julip macrumors member

I have and like the Marware CEO Sleeve:

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/entry/marware-ceo-sleeve-for-iphone-3g/

It is packaged with a low profile clip, and there are other options you can buy for it in their Multidapt system, such as a lanyard or a swivel clip (there is a coupon code for a free clip in the iLounge write-up, though I don't know if it still works).

It has elastic sides, so it works well with an encased phone - at least ones that aren't too bulky. I've used it with both the Wave and the CapsuleRebel. The phone stays in well while being easy to push out from the bottom.

3. scariaga thread starter macrumors regular

ya that looks nice. Although I wonder if it's going to fit the plastic encasing vertically, the sides will work though.