Case with Belt Buckle - Where Are They?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by zacware, Jun 26, 2010.

1. zacware macrumors member

It seems I'm the only one looking for this so I guess it explains why I can't find any but for all previous iPhones I owned I had a nice leather case with a stitched on belt buckle. Has anyone seen any at Best Buy or Apple? Nobody online has them yet (i see some listed at Belkin etc but no eta on ship date)

2. siryak macrumors newbie

I have been looking for one as well. I am looking for a hard case though that stays on all the time. I used to have a Contour Showcase, but they don't have one for the iPhone 4 yet. The only thing I have found is this. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110551702802&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I ordered one to get me by, but it is not what I want. I want a case that you don't haft to slip the phone out of to use it.

3. zacware thread starter macrumors member

The problem with a case like that is it looks like the belt clip is one of those detachable ones. I had one like that for a Treo a long time ago and it detached itself once and wound up on the floor.

The one I've had for all 3 previous phones had the belt clip stitched to the case so it could never detach. No one seems to be making that type anymore. Ugh.

4. siryak macrumors newbie

I agree I hate the detachable ones too. The Contour case was detachable, but they attached it in a different way and it was very sturdy. I do not expect great things out of this case. It is just one of those deals were I don't really have anything else to choose from. :(

5. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

2002. :D

7. Surely Guest

Surely

Agreed.

However, I don't know what I would do at the gym without the belt clip that came with my Seidio Innocase II.

8. BulletToothTony macrumors 6502

BulletToothTony

i found some at the mall.. i got it for $15.. in those kiosks they have all sizes..
    nice stitching and everything..

9. zacware thread starter macrumors member

My previous case, stitched leather with a stitched on buckle was from incase, so it dawned on my to try my iphone 4 in it and it basically fits. Yeah! Problem is that the case is pretty beat up, the bottom is stretched to the iphone 4 might work it's way through the bottom, and there is no cutout for the flash.

InCase doesn't make this exact model anymore, but they make one pretty similar, and they just announced on their website they are starting to work on their iphone 4 line, so their is some hope.

10. nippyjun macrumors 65816

11. zacware thread starter macrumors member

12. zacware thread starter macrumors member