Case with holster options?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BDoggPrelude, Sep 21, 2012.

1. BDoggPrelude macrumors regular

BDoggPrelude

I had the Otterbox Defender for my 3GS which got switched out for the Seidio Innocase Rugged. When I got my iP4 I again purchased a Seidio Innocase Rugged. The nice thing about this case for the 4 was that it was actually the standard Seidio Innocase Surface and comes with the Rugged exoskeleton for added protection when you need it. Having this combination I realized I never really used the extra Rugged add-on case and preferred to just use the Innocase Surface with holster. I really need something with a belt holster because I have a tendency to be rough on phones when I'm at work and the holster keeps it secured out of the way and not falling out of my pocket.

So now I'm back to the same position and so far the Seidio Innocase Surface with holster combo is looking like the best choice. I know it will work well and do what I need from it...but it's boring. I'd really like to find a case/holster combo that is high quality, durable and still has a little bit of style. It seems like all of the case/holster combos are very bland. I really like the Speck Candyshell Satin in black but they don't have a holster with it. If anybody can make some recommendations for a case that has some style and comes with a belt holster I'm all ears. :)

2. Rgladman macrumors 6502

I have a Marware CEO leather holster on order and it also comes with a clear back shell. I have used it on my other iPhone's in the past.
    Ships in early October.