casecrown for iphone 3gs

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by guccigucci88, Apr 18, 2011.

1. guccigucci88, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011

guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

A few questions for those that have dealt with casecrown before...

how is it compared to the incase slider? I love the slider but obviously screenshield issues.. and im not willing to shell out cake for a super nice screenshield (since i switch cases all the time lol no point in wasting my current cheapie). Also, hows the quality of the chrome red? does it chip over time? And how come the site shows more than one chrome colour but you can only buy red?

Anyone thats dealt with amazon do you know why amazon.com won't ship to canada?

We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below

im buying from .com because the canadian site sucks ass... unfortunately i signed up with .ca unknowingly but i am able to sign up into the .com site. (I have 40 bucks worth of gift certs... THANKS!)

2. quadchick10 macrumors member

quadchick10

I owned the Incase Sliders and CaseCrown sliders. I ended up returning the Incase Slider because it always made my screen protector bubble up. The Casecrown Sliders NEVER did that. I went ahead and purchased more colors for the CaseCrown. Now. I own an IPhone 4 and have 3 CaseCrown Sliders. I hope this helps.