Casecrown Omni

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by -TYLER, Jun 4, 2012.

1. -TYLER macrumors regular

Does anyone use this or have used this before? I was thinking of buying it because it is a pretty good deal at around $25 with a coupon code.

Pros/cons of this case if you have had it, and if you used the regular one of carbon fiber.

http://www.casecrown.com/ipadn/omni/case-carbon-fiber-black

2. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I don't have this case but have the the Bridgeway which is the same design but not in the carbon fiber texture and the Bridgeway has the strip on the back that holds the cover back in book mode. Casecrown is on my iPhone right now and I've always been happy with their quality. Would be interested in knowing what the iPad case weighs as the website doesn't specify.

3. mr.thing macrumors member

I have CaseCrown messenger bag and Suede sleeve. Their quality is very good. Was also considering this case but Ended up with Invellop from Amazon which is similar but made of PU leather. Also a bit cheaper.

If you will buy Omni, please post some detailed pics here.

4. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I just got my Omni today, and obviously this is just an initial impression, but I don't think its for me.

The iPad isn't staying in very well, and the from when closed doesnt sit flat. And when folded back into a stand is too stiff, it just wants to unfold. Maybe with some use these issues will get better, but by then I'll be stuck with it. Id like to hear from some people who have had theres for longer. But I think I'm sticking with my smart cover, I wanted something else because when carrying my ipad with the smart cover it turns itself on/off all the time unless I disable that feature.

5. -TYLER thread starter macrumors regular

I actually really like mine now that I have had it, lays almost perfectly flat now, and the stand position stays.

6. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss