Casemate Gelli Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thadoggfather, Jul 8, 2010.

1. thadoggfather macrumors G3

thadoggfather

Really nice case! looks slim and has a lip near the front screen to protect against damage. I have the Candyshell but considering something else in the interest of being slimmer (but still protective) although I like Candyshell more than almost all the other launch cases i've seen. thoughts?

2. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

Here's a pic for people who are as lazy as me:
    [​IMG]

Looks a lot like the iSkin cases/cheapo TPU ones on eBay.

3. thadoggfather thread starter macrumors G3

thadoggfather

How is TPU for protecting the iPhone? I can't use eBay right now though, in a dispute with Paypal over a scammer doing chargeback. Until that's resolved, eBay and Paypal = not an option.

4. johnny5 macrumors member

I've ordered the Gelli case and will try to come back and review it once it comes in the mail.

5. dgreen1069 macrumors newbie

Has anyone tested out the flash issue on one of these cases? I really like the TPU material, but the Belkin Grip Vue I originally bought caused the flash to overexpose photos. There are 30 reviews on Case-Mate's site that are mostly all positive, but nobody mentioned the flash issue. Can someone please test this out and let me know. I'm one click away from ordering a couple of these cases!

6. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Ooh, I am diggin' the yellow one with the circle pattern. It's nice to see someone making these with patterns other than the epikcase concentric circles.

7. princesultan macrumors regular

i have this case and i'm pretty happy about it. it was relatively cheap (20 CDN$) and it was something i bought while waiting for my free pixelskin hd to come in. i like the material it's made of and i like the fact that it doesn't add much bulk at all. where the charger is at the bottom however may lead to problems with material stretching since the cut out around where the charger is is quite thin.

i suffer from no watermark issues although i have heard from a few others that they have.