Casemate Pop! for iPhone 4 @ Wal-Mart for $2.49

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Sonic04GT, May 18, 2011.

1. Sonic04GT macrumors regular

This very well may be a store-specific sale but I figured I'd post it up. Just got home from the local Wal-Mart in Harker Heights, TX and they had a shopping cart in the electronics section labeled 90% off. Had some PS2 games, PC games, Wii games, iPhone 3G Apple docks, and the CaseMate Pop for iP4. I thought it got tossed in there but there were about 3-4 of them. Brought it to the register, they took 90% off of $24.88 and it came to $2.49. Can't beat it.

Time to ditch this ugly Otterbox that has already put superficial scratches/pits on my phone.

http://www.amazon.com/Case-Mate-CM0...EJPY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305777835&sr=8-1

2. kilfrg7864 macrumors newbie

pick me up one!!! lol i think its only a store only thing. Ill check my local walmart tomorrow and see if such a thing exists.

3. JASApplications macrumors 65816

4. Sonic04GT thread starter macrumors regular

I went back today because the one I purchased last night had a bent screen protector but the cart is gone and there are none on the shelf except the $20 green ones. Checked another Wal-Mart and same thing, only the green ones.

Odd. Guess it wasn't just that store.

Wrote to Case-Mate in hopes of getting a new screen protector soon.

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

6. polzii macrumors 6502

Walmart clearance deals tend to be store specific. Ive seen clearanced items at one store ring up at full price at another in the same city. Just an FYI, dont be too disappointed if you cant score the same deal OP did, cheers :)

7. gerrian macrumors newbie

That Otter wasn't so bad after all, was it.
    BTW I love my Otter, even though it cost a lot more than what Wal-Mart was throwing away.:)

8. Sonic04GT thread starter macrumors regular

Eh, the OB was ok lol I wouldn't buy another if this one broke. I'm usually very aware of where my phone is and don't drop it. Kind of overkill for my situation.

9. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I checked yesterday and struck out. Maybe next time.

10. Sonic04GT thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, as mentioned above, I can't even find the cases at Wal-Mart anymore, period, except for the hot green ones. Well, at least at the 2 local Wal-marts.