casemate pop on verizon iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by buckmastermn, Feb 16, 2011.

1. buckmastermn macrumors newbie

Has anyone tried the Pop on a vzw iphone 4? From what I gather from their website, its a universal case for both the AT&T and VZW iphone 4. This has me a little concerned about the cut out for the mute switch to be off centered.

If someone could post a picture of this case on their VZW phone I would appreciate it.

2. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

Wal-Mart sells the Universal one for $25. I have it and there's plenty of room in the vibrate switch cutout for both iPhone models. I have a review up on my channel

3. Jmill79 macrumors newbie

I ordered the case a week or so before the phone was released but it was said to be a Verizon specific case at the time. The case is great and the mute switch is just south of center but still well within the space.

Now I did see someone ordered the pop from them and it was obvious it was for the AT&T version, just a heads up to make sure you get the Verizon one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. fjd726 macrumors regular

Picked this up today but am unhappy about the cutout for the headphone jack. I have skull candy's and they will not go through. Any one recommend a better case or better third party earbuds?