Cases ads on this forum, should be modered?

Should Moderators take a look at what is going on in this forum regarding Ad-threads?

• Total voters

ElderBrE

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 14, 2004
Anyone else feel that the moderators should take a closer look at this forum and limit the amount of iPad cases threads which are either blatant ads or hidden-advertisements?

I feel like I'm having to go through a spam folder to check legitimate threads, but I am not sure if more people feel this way to actually send an email to macrumors or if I am in the minority and shouldn't mess with the status quo, considering it is an accessories forum.

NAYo2002

macrumors 6502
Apr 16, 2011
Anyone else feel that the moderators should take a closer look at this forum and limit the amount of iPad cases threads which are either blatant ads or hidden-advertisements?

I feel like I'm having to go through a spam folder to check legitimate threads, but I am not sure if more people feel this way to actually send an email to macrumors or if I am in the minority and shouldn't mess with the status quo, considering it is an accessories forum.
Some people just love what they bought and want to share though. Just because someone says something positive about a case doesn't mean it's an ad. Rick aka psychonaut for example showed us an awesome deal on a poetic case