Cases.com case better then the Apple bumper!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Rubey81, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Rubey81 macrumors member

So I was having the death grip antenna issue like everyone else and then I got a bumper and it didn't really help at all.

So when there was the article on Gizmodo about free cases and all you needed to do was pay the shipping and handling I thought OK I might as well spend the 4 dollars and do it.

My case arrived today and while at first I thought it was a flimsy little POS after I put it on my phone and noticed after a few minutes my bars weren't dropping by as much like they usually do in my house. I used to lose all bars with the Apple bumper. This new case I only lose one or two.

I think it has something to do with Apples bumpers being plastic where you would hold the phone in the bottom left hand corner... The cases.com case I got through gizmodo is all one piece of rubber.

Anyway, just wanted to share this with everyone and say it is worth the try on getting a case that is all rubber.:D

2. elbirth macrumors 65816

can you post some photos so we can see what it actually looks like and not the mockups from the site? Also, doesn't it cover the whole back?

3. dnitram macrumors newbie

Discount For Cases.com if interested

I've been using cases.com for years and like their peil frama leather cases. Just got on a waiting list for their new I 4 case. Here's a link to the discount code (15% off) if you're interested:

http://www.cases.com/aximsite.htm

MobilitySite.com and Aximsite.com - Special Deals and Discounts

Current Special!

15% OFF*

Use this coupon code at check out:

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I actually just ordered all 5 of those different color cases from that site for $3.73 shipped :D
    I'll find out how good they are when they arrive.
    http://www.cases.com/lgaiph4.htm

5. KoNeko macrumors member

I ordered two of the cases and ended up with $4.74 shipped!

But...then I read this:

"3. Only one free item per order.
    4. If more than one free item is ordered we reserve the right to cancel the order or send one free item of our choice.
    5. Number of free items is limited."

Oops. I should have been more careful.

http://www.cases.com/free_item_policy.htm

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Interesting.
    I wonder what will arrive thru the mail then :)
    I placed all 5 of them in the same order and went thru with it.

7. baller1308 macrumors 6502a

I ordered one, well pre-ordered, but hopefully it'll arrive shortly after the date listed.

8. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

I ordered one like a week ago. will i get any tracking number or anything??

9. Kevio macrumors regular

Just bought a white and black one. I have like 3 cases coming now. I need to calm down.

10. EddieA84 macrumors newbie

EddieA84

I'm addicted to cases has well.. LOL

11. WilliamG macrumors G3

I seriously don't believe anyone who says the Bumper didn't fix the antenna issue. It's not possible for it NOT to fix it.

12. KoNeko macrumors member

Did you get them in the same order? Do you think I'll get my two cases if I "bought" them both in one order?

13. falconman515 macrumors 6502a

falconman515

Damn these are some ugly cases! They may protect better that a Bumper but there is no case that looks nicer than a bumper! Sure wish they could come out with something like it but maybe with a bit more protection.

But I gotta say this whole site has nothing but fugly looking cases for the iPhone4. :cool:

14. Kevio macrumors regular

Yes, I ordered both of them together. The total came out to around $4.34 or something like that. I don't see why they wouldn't send both cases. If you're not supposed to be able to order multiple ones then they need to work that out on their website. It's not like we used any exploits to get multiple cases at shipping cost.