Cases for White/Gold 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AriaAmante, Oct 1, 2014.

1. AriaAmante macrumors member

Can anyone share photos of the case they're using for their white/gold 6? I'm upgrading from an iPhone 5 so this will be my first white/gold and I'm struggling trying to find a quality case that will also compliment the colors :)

2. Jazper macrumors 6502a

The blue leather case looks great with the gold phone in my opinion.

3. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

I agree, I saw a pic around here a few days ago and I was blown away. It was beautiful, made me a little jealous, I chose the space gray/black combo

4. Dan70 macrumors regular

5. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

I have the Brown Leather with my Gold 6 Plus, and love it

6. AriaAmante thread starter macrumors member

Has anyone tried the Soft Pink? Or pink silicone case? I agree the blue looks nice but I'm not a huge blue fan.

7. Cristian macrumors 6502

Cristian

I have the olive brown for my gold 6 plus and absolutely love the look and feel. My wife has the soft pink for her gold 6 plus and surprisingly looks very good and its a very light pink.

8. Jazper macrumors 6502a

I have those colours too, I'm really wanting the blue case too, not sure if I can justify the cost at the moment though, especially since I could probably get 2 equally nice cases for that price.

9. Azzin macrumors 68040

Does this help?

FWIW, I think the gold (this time round) is the perfect colour combo, when combined with a black or black/gold case.

Just for clarity, that's my personal opinion, I'm not slating those that bought other phones/cases.

I didn't like the gold iPhone 5/S at all, but once I saw my Wife's gold phone 6 (I had the silver 6+), I knew I had to change. ;)

10. TwinCitiesJHawk macrumors 6502

TwinCitiesJHawk

I had the midnight blue leather case for a week for my 6+, then it started to turn black on the sides. Returned it and purchased Best Buy's Insignia case ($15) for just a temporary case, and am actually really pleased with it. They have the same clear cases for the 6

Attached Files:

11. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

the brown and blue leather both look sharp if you wanted to go leather if you wanted a more TPU style case the Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear looks great

12. Wayfarer macrumors 65816

Wayfarer