Cases for White/Gold 6

AriaAmante

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 9, 2012
Can anyone share photos of the case they're using for their white/gold 6? I'm upgrading from an iPhone 5 so this will be my first white/gold and I'm struggling trying to find a quality case that will also compliment the colors :)

Jazper

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2012
Can anyone share photos of the case they're using for their white/gold 6? I'm upgrading from an iPhone 5 so this will be my first white/gold and I'm struggling trying to find a quality case that will also compliment the colors :)
The blue leather case looks great with the gold phone in my opinion.

AriaAmante

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 9, 2012
Has anyone tried the Soft Pink? Or pink silicone case? I agree the blue looks nice but I'm not a huge blue fan.

Cristian

macrumors 6502
Dec 11, 2006
El Paso, TX
I have the olive brown for my gold 6 plus and absolutely love the look and feel. My wife has the soft pink for her gold 6 plus and surprisingly looks very good and its a very light pink.

Jazper

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2012
I agree, I saw a pic around here a few days ago and I was blown away. It was beautiful, made me a little jealous, I chose the space gray/black combo
I have those colours too, I'm really wanting the blue case too, not sure if I can justify the cost at the moment though, especially since I could probably get 2 equally nice cases for that price.

Azzin

macrumors 601
Jun 23, 2010
London, England.
Does this help?

FWIW, I think the gold (this time round) is the perfect colour combo, when combined with a black or black/gold case.

Just for clarity, that's my personal opinion, I'm not slating those that bought other phones/cases.

I didn't like the gold iPhone 5/S at all, but once I saw my Wife's gold phone 6 (I had the silver 6+), I knew I had to change. ;)

TwinCitiesJHawk

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2009
I had the midnight blue leather case for a week for my 6+, then it started to turn black on the sides. Returned it and purchased Best Buy's Insignia case ($15) for just a temporary case, and am actually really pleased with it. They have the same clear cases for the 6

Attachments

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.