Cases in stores today?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by skrillaTX, Sep 18, 2014.

1. skrillaTX macrumors newbie

Does anyone know if iPhone 6/6+ cases are in stores today (AT&T/Best Buy/Wal-Mart/etc)? Would like to get a couple temporary ones today while I have the time.

Thanks!

2. catalyst6 macrumors 6502a

catalyst6

I was just by the Apple store and they won't have the iPhone 6 or 6+ cases until tomorrow.

Not sure about 3rd party cases at other places, but Apple was not stocking those either.

3. dianestory2 macrumors 6502

your best bet would be on amazon... they've been up for a few days. If not there, you're gonna have to wait til tomorrow, I think.

4. robaroo macrumors regular

the at&t store had a couple iphone 6 plus cases. they had more iphone 6 (non-plus) cases, but they were all hideous.

5. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

Just got home from Best Buy, and they were putting out tons of cases for both the 6 and the 6 Plus. Picked up a couple of blue Ballistic cases and a wallet type case.

The guy also said they were getting another truck tonight and would have a lot more for tomorrow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. meihcydna macrumors regular

did you happen to see any of apple's leather or silicone cases as well? And any screen protectors?

7. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

No Apple cases anywhere here, I also stopped by Simply Mac and they had plenty of cases, but no Apple cases.

Best Buy did have a few screen protectors, but I didn't really look as I've already got some.

8. anthonybkny macrumors 6502

anthonybkny

9. skrillaTX thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks guys! I guess I'll swing by Best Buy in a few minutes.

Yea, I ordered a Spigen from Amazon a couple days ago, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to get here until at least Tuesday. WTF is the deal with all of the backordered 6+ cases? My wife's 6 case arrived yesterday no problem...I don't get it.

Thanks again!

10. orangecrushv macrumors regular

orangecrushv

Best Buy in Addison, TX had third party cases out yesterday...

11. meihcydna macrumors regular

Stopped by Best Buy in Westminster, CA and they cleared out a whole row of cases in which I'm guessing they're preparing for iPhone 6/6+. But no luck in finding a case or screen protector there.

12. swerve147 macrumors 6502a

swerve147