Cases like the iSkin solo (iPhone 4)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ROFLtron, Jul 19, 2010.

1. ROFLtron macrumors newbie

Does anyone know of a high quality case that is like the iSkin solo, but for the iPhone 4? I've heard that iSkin won't have them until late July/early August, so I'm hoping there's something else that's kind of like it.

2. ROFLtron thread starter macrumors newbie

3. captainAJ macrumors newbie

Front pic?

They don't have picture of the front?? You should ask for it. In my personal experience, a bit cover in the front will prevent the screen from direct exposure to the ground if the phone is dropped.

Found this one, pretty similar:
    [​IMG]

4. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

5. Munitalp macrumors 65816

6. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

Switcheasy colors is nothing like the iskin solo. I have both for my 3G. Iskin is more stiff, far from a silicone feel. Colors is very soft and pure silicone. The quality of their silicone is very good though. I'd only get a silicone case from them.
    Also the iskin doesn't cover any of the front where the Colors has some bottom coverage. Both have a lip.

7. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I know some people don't like them, but I've had nothing but luck with the Rocketfish TPU cases at Best Buy. They come in like a dark pink, dark teal, an absolutely gorgeous midnight blue, and a smoke color. Buttons and cutouts all line up correctly and are cut well (no uneven flash or odd shapes) and I have had no interference with the flash operation, though some others have reported that they have. FWIW, my tests were with the dark pink and the dark blue.

8. headcheese macrumors regular

captainAJ

Hope you didn't buy that, because Switcheasy has that exact case (it's actually there's, pretty sure the one you posted is a ripoff) for $2 less and it comes with port and headphone jack plugs (great bonus).

Colors

9. headcheese macrumors regular

Didn't see that others had posted about Switcheasy before I posted my reply :eek:

10. livingonvideo13 macrumors regular

livingonvideo13

You may have already seen it but I bought this case for my iphone 4 after using an iSkin solo case on my 3gs for over a year.

I have been waiting for the iSkin solo also and figured this one would get be by. After having it a few days, I am thinking I may just keep it instead of getting the iSkin solo when it comes out.

11. ROFLtron thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, I was looking at that one, it looks good. Thanks!