Cases that are ihome compatible?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by cfs, Jun 16, 2008.

1. cfs macrumors 6502a

Does anyone know of any cases that are ihome dock compatible. I would hate to ruin case and scratch i pod touch because I keep taking it out of case.

-cfs

2. Xavier macrumors 68020

I dont know for sure, but the Griffin Reflect (or the clear one) are very slim hard cases. It might fit, but I dont know for sure. It fits in my iPod dock though

3. aethelbert macrumors 601

The incase slider has a removable bottom for docking purposes, but that's the only case that I know of for something like that.

4. cfs thread starter macrumors 6502a

Would you recommend this product? I have read so many reviews and threads so I don't want to start a new one. I just want your own opinion.

Thanks, cfs

5. DuckSoup macrumors 6502a

DuckSoup

The Griffin Elan (?) is compatible without taking it out of the case. I am not sure if this one is called the Elan, but it's black hard-plastic with a soft lambskin-like coating. I've placed my Touch in many docks to test it out, always leaving it in this case.

Mike

6. aethelbert macrumors 601

I don't own the one for the iPod touch, but to my knowledge, it's almost identical to that of the iPhone. I have the glossy black one and the case smudges a lot, but it's not really noticeable unless you have the right lighting. It fits very well and it's never once jiggled around in the case. It hasn't caused any scratches (then again, the iPhone is brushed) and the case doesn't scratch either. I really like it, but everyone has different tastes in cases.