Cases that cover whole iPhone, changing its complete color?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by NoHo, Nov 8, 2011.

1. NoHo macrumors 6502

On my 3GS, if I felt like going white, I would just throw on the otterbox defender and it would be white. When I bought the 4S, I went with the white model assuming if I ever felt like making it black, I could just buy a black otterbox defender. The defender works fine, but it leaves a white outline on the screen that I find distracting since i like my phone to be completely one color.

Are there any cases that cover the whole phone making it either black or white?

Most cases seem to only cover the back and the sides of a phone and rarely do they ever come in white so if someone has a white iPhone and wants to make it black, they're usually stuck only making the back and sides black while the front stays white.

2. zman2100 macrumors regular

zman2100

Lifeproof covers the entire front and back and comes in black, white, purple, and pink.

3. NoHo thread starter macrumors 6502

Good idea. Thank you.

After doing some research, I think what I'm going to do is install a black Moshi iVisor to the front of my white iPhone 4S and still use the black otterbox defender so I don't get the distracting white border around the screen. I hope it will fit.