Cases that help one handed browsing?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by chris43214, Oct 28, 2014.

1. chris43214 macrumors newbie

I have seen some designs for android phones that allow users to browse easier with one hand but can't find any for the 6+.

Some allow you to slip your fingers under a strap on the back or a ring on the back even.

Would like to try one for mine

2. JoJoCal19 macrumors 65816

JoJoCal19

I had been using an iPhone 6 in a Speck CandyShell Grip (just went to my wife when my 6+ came in) and I can say for sure the Grip case made it so grippy and easy to hold. I'm holding out for one for my 6+ as I know it will help with grip and using one hand. I think grip is what helps out a lot with one handedness. If the phone feels glued to my hand it's easier and I feel more confident with shifting it around to reach and type one handed.

3. chris43214 thread starter macrumors newbie

That would help around town. It would probly still fall on my face when I'm lying in bed though haha

4. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

I bought some stick on credit card holders that have elastic fabric. I stuck it on the bottom of my case with the open part facing toward where my fingers rest on the back. I slip my index (+/- middle finger) into the pocket and one handed operation is much easier. It just feels a little weird when holding the case normally.

I think a case design with a pop out finger ring or elastic band would work...