Cases with responsive button

didiee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 26, 2007
Neighborhood
Any case that has a good press, clicky feel for power, volume buttons.
I finally realized that I liked the feel of or spigen slim armor s because i believe that is more responsive when i press. None of these soft, spongy feel.

The case i currently have, caseology, while it looks good, but the bottom feels too soft for me.

thanks

rstark18

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2009
Any case that has a good press, clicky feel for power, volume buttons.
I finally realized that I liked the feel of or spigen slim armor s because i believe that is more responsive when i press. None of these soft, spongy feel.

The case i currently have, caseology, while it looks good, but the bottom feels too soft for me.

thanks
When I received the Spigen Neo Hybrid the buttons were soft. They realized this after shipping a bunch of product so they sent out thin tiny stickers that you put inside the case on the buttons. Believe it or not this made a world of difference. I didn't keep the bumper for other reasons (too slippery) but I used this idea on a cheap Poetic bumper and it improved the feel on that too. I also "upgraded" my wifes iPhone 5 case and her buttons are very clicky now.

didiee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 26, 2007
Neighborhood
When I received the Spigen Neo Hybrid the buttons were soft. They realized this after shipping a bunch of product so they sent out thin tiny stickers that you put inside the case on the buttons. Believe it or not this made a world of difference. I didn't keep the bumper for other reasons (too slippery) but I used this idea on a cheap Poetic bumper and it improved the feel on that too. I also "upgraded" my wifes iPhone 5 case and her buttons are very clicky now.
Thanks. I will give that a try later today.

rstark18

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2009
Thanks. I will give that a try later today.

For material I used the leftover scrap from a BestSkinsEver skin. Cut it small so that it sits inside the cases button recess. Mine were cut to 23mm x 3mm for the volume which was the size of the Spigen stickers.

didiee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 26, 2007
Neighborhood
For material I used the leftover scrap from a BestSkinsEver skin. Cut it small so that it sits inside the cases button recess. Mine were cut to 23mm x 3mm for the volume which was the size of the Spigen stickers.
thanks man. really appreciate the measurement.
i guess need to have fine knife work for it to be perfect.

didiee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 26, 2007
Neighborhood
I tired last night.
It's a little better, but still not perfect.
Maybe because my case if flashed on the side, not like the neo hybrid that is raised.
maybe i should just get the neo hybrid to get it over with.
thanks again