Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mtfield, Jan 9, 2008.

1. mtfield macrumors 6502

Does anyone have any suggestions for a thin cases that they really like?

2. bacaramac macrumors 65816

bacaramac

I love the speck holster pro with the screen protector sold at the apple store.

3. mikelliott macrumors member

4. dacreativeguy macrumors 68000

I bought the incase rubber case and then the clear static screen protector sheet from the apple store. So far, so good. The rubber case is very easy to grip.

5. wragen22 macrumors newbie

I just got the super slim rubberized hard case from seidio. Best case period. I had the agent 18, not nearly as nice both to the touch and look as seidio.
    [​IMG]

6. m477h3w macrumors 6502

I just use an iPod sock, works great for me.

I am of the opinion that the iPhone should be naked when in use, so that you can use it as it was designed to be. The sock allows for protection in the pocket etc, but can easily be removed for use.

7. chr1s60 macrumors 68000

chr1s60

This is a great case IF you do not take it in and out of your pocket a lot. I have personally seen 3 of this case ruined from the upper tabs on the case being caught on a pocket and bent down. If you are always going to use it with the holster and belt clip you should be fine.

I am currently using the Agent18 case. It is very slim, leaves all things needed accessible, and it has survived some falls with no problems. The only complaint is that the black one makes the iPhone look like an iPod touch.

8. GlynJones macrumors 6502

That's the one I've got and I can recommend it. Looks good and doesn't add to the bulk of the iPhone. Best one I could find.

9. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

The king of all iPhone leather cases (but expensive) is the Vaja handmade iVolution Top SP Holster, available in a multitude of colour combinations. I have one on order. The image below shows it in black with a birch stripe:

http://www.vajacases.com/home/home_en.html

If you're looking for a good pouch type slip case, CoverCase do a very nice one. I have one. Rigid case with a nice fit, doesn't bulk out the iPhone which is very easy to remove for use. Provides good protection:

http://www.covercase.com/product_detail.php?pid=738

As do BeyzaCases. I have two of these in different leathers. There are many colours available. These are not as rigid as the CoverCase but still provide good protection. Very tight fit if you have a BestSkinsEver fitted but may loosen with use:

http://www.beyzacases.com/cat_slimline_-_apple_iphone_ultra_slim_vertical_cases.cfm

As you will gather from this post, I have a bit of an obsession with iPhone cases! :D

View attachment 97156

Attached Files:

10. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Highly recommend the Covercase...it's about my 10th, and hopefully last, case. For now.

11. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

With that buying track record, you know you'll buy another one sometime! :D