Cases

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by boganrulz, May 31, 2010.

1. boganrulz macrumors member

boganrulz

So nobody remembers, but i like to think that i am remembered in some way. Even if it is my stupid username that no longer really applies.....
    :D
    So nobody remembers, but i am buying a macbook pro 13" in A$100 time.

so i sit here looking at the nice pictures and reviews, and i worry about if it will scratch, how to look after it and how to lug it around.....maybe not the best word for the nice portable computer....carry it around.

Any suggestions on nice cases for 13" macbook pros?

By nice i mean cheap but reliable:).

2. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

3. MikeyJ57 macrumors member

Not sure you're gonna find anything cheap, but...........
    I bought a 13" last week (love it!). I purchased a Incase Plus sleeve for it. Although it fits nicely, I decided it wasn't going to offer much protection. So, I'm taking it back and I ordered a Booq Vyper XS3 case. A couple of dollars more, but the reviews have been really good, and it looks like it will offer the protection I need. I ordered it from Semsons.com, the only place that seems to have it in stock right now. Good luck!

4. whyyes macrumors newbie

I am like you. I got a MBP 13 inch and wanted a clear case so it doesn't get scratched. I saw Speck had a clear hard shell for it. I got that and also a Incase soft sleeve. I may have gone overboard a little, but I think it was worth it. both together cost me less than 50 bucks. I would recommend the Speck shell. I LOVE it! Plus it comes in different colors. :)

5. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

After owning both...
    Hard shells: Incase over Speck.
    Soft sleeves: Tech21 over Incase.

6. babyt macrumors regular

babyt

7. exe163 macrumors regular