CasesInTheBox.com

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JayJayJay, Nov 20, 2011.

1. JayJayJay macrumors member

Does anyone have any experience with them? What is the quality of their knockoffs, in general?

2. JRichmond macrumors newbie

Looks like they have some nice stuff. Has any one ordered from them before?

3. ferg52 macrumors newbie

Beware of these guys

I ordered an Ipad2 smart cover from them two months ago. It never arrived. I emailed regularly after a few weeks hoping to get shipment status or a refund. I was constantly assured it would come the next week. Never did. Finally casesinthebox just began ignoring all emails. They have no intention of reshipping and are just keeping my money! Don't order from these guys!

4. ferg52 macrumors newbie

After this post, Casesinthebox contacted me, and has told me the item has been resent. The suggested that I should have chosen the shipping option with a tracking number. I did not know it was even an option. They are making good, but if they have trouble with Hong Kong post losing items they should make tracking standard.

5. gnymange, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014

gnymange macrumors newbie

Warning! CasesInTheBox.com

I have exactly the same problem.
    Now it's been 4 months and still nothing.

6. anoopptk macrumors newbie

Dears,

I do also have the same problem.I ordered Xperia and following up for last two months. For two three emails they replied with illogical excuses like,postal delay,China.festival any junk reasons. After that they stopped reply. Please do not buy anything from this site.The have provided some contact no,always it reply with music never anyone picked up the phone. I wasted money on call too. Dears please do not buy anything from this site. This is the first time one of online.site cheated me.

7. jackpotbox macrumors newbie

Please avoid Casesinthebox.com like a plaque. They are a completely bogus company. No refund on ordered items which were cancelled.

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!