Casual bands for rose gold sport

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by DdDr2, Mar 22, 2016.

1. DdDr2 macrumors member

any recommendations ? I like the look of the new nylons. But was wondering if other options that are decent quality. Nothing dressy...I even think the leather straps are too dressy for my everyday wear. I have a sport strap already. Also nothing really pricey. Under 50$.

2. jess222 macrumors 6502

jess222

If you like the sport bands the midnight blue looks nice with the rose gold and you can get some pretty decent prices on eBay or Amazon :)

3. Peter K. macrumors 6502a

Peter K.

As with all of the previous ones, none of the new ones have matching rose gold (sport) hardware. Even one of the new nylon bands has a black buckle, but none have rose gold (sport) hardware, except when purchased with a watch.

4. CJRhoades macrumors 6502

Yeah, I'm finding this to be extremely annoying. Every time I look at getting new bands I'm disappointed to see none of them have matching hardware. I feel like AWS gold and rose gold owners are getting left out.

I understand they probably want to cut down the number of SKUs and that having customizable hardware color for all the bands would be a big undertaking but with Apple always preaching about how they want the watch to be "such a personal experience" they should really do it anyway.

5. broadbean macrumors 6502a

I think the new Nylons are very nice, but I've only had mine on for a few hours. :)

You really should contact Apple online or somewhere to see if you could order a band and swap it. I think they offer something like this when you buy an Apple Watch. But otherwise it's ridiculous you can't buy them with matching lugs.