Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anjinha

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
San Francisco, CA
Today I caught my cat watching a video on my iPhone. And before I took the picture he was actually touching the screen with his paw. I thought it was really funny. :D

Attachments

• Photo 7 copy.jpg
    Photo 7 copy.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 195

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Awwww, cute. Can he do multi-touch? :D I try to keep my phone away from Iago so that he doesn't exercise the urge to paw it off the side of the table, but if I leave it on the chaise longue, he likes to cuddle with it.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
My cat is scared to death of my phone. She won't go near it since she experienced my ringer (super loud) while she was getting a sniff.

jlake02

macrumors 68020
Nov 2, 2008
L.A.
Today I caught my cat watching a video on my iPhone. And before I took the picture he was actually touching the screen with his paw. I thought it was really funny. :D

Great picture. I had a cat exactly like that for 12 years and he died last night :(

Enjoy yours while you can.. we often underappreciate them.

Ish

macrumors 68020
Nov 30, 2004
UK
Great picture. I had a cat exactly like that for 12 years and he died last night :(

So sorry to hear that. I went through that at the end of September. She was the most special cat I have ever had. :(

anjinha

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
San Francisco, CA

I'm so sorry to hear that. I totally know what you mean. For me my cat is not just a pet, he is family to me. I am specially attached to him since I got him right after I moved out of my parents' house.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.