Cat help!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by BojanR, Sep 14, 2012.

1. BojanR macrumors newbie

Sep 14, 2012
    Hello, How do you do?

Im new here, great to be in company of such fine people I presume.

But I need your assistance:) It is kind of a fun story, I was running iTunes and Finder, when all of a sudden my cat jumps walks on my computer and lays down.
    I guess he pressed some buttons.. What turned out was this - (screen shot of my problem)

I guess he somehow changed the theme into something that looks like a negative.
    I've been looking in the System Preferences at General, Desktop,.. But I don't find the solution:)
    Have any ideas? Probably there must be a key command to undo this.

I guess, here is the sollution if someone else will try to fix it:)
  2. Dr McKay macrumors 68040

Dr McKay

Aug 11, 2010
    But if the laptop isn't for sits? Why is it made of warm?

Human Logic.
  3. Dark Void macrumors 68030

Dark Void

Jun 1, 2011
    Cimmerian End
  4. AirThis macrumors 6502a

Mar 6, 2012
    If it's a "negative display" (somewhat similar to negative film), then you need to go into the accessbility settings. Under "Display" there's an option to invert colors.
  5. Mabyboi macrumors 6502

Apr 23, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Isn't it the key combination of Command +Ctrl +option +8?
  6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Jun 30, 2008
    Cats see differently than we do, he probably just wanted to check out what you were doing and needed to turn on the accessibility settings. If I had a nickel for every time I came home to find mine watching TV and have to completely reset the A/V options...well, I'd have a nicer TV.
  7. elizacat macrumors newbie

Nov 23, 2011
    Sorry no helpful advice but thought I would share this my cat once managed to invert my screen on my dell laptop took ages to work out how to fix that one!