cat with 2 faces - picture


crachoar

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2004
569
0
Ohio
That's just god's way for punishing the parents for their wild 'college years' of experimentation...

But on a more serious note...

Awwwwww....poor kitty...
 

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
22,407
0
VA
I think from now on we need to have a disclaimer for the more extreme pictures....that's very sad and a bit scary.

D
 

kjr39

macrumors 6502
Nov 26, 2004
374
3
You guys must not have grew up on/near a farm...

That kitten is what is called fertilizer.
 

camomac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 26, 2005
764
169
Left Coast
cat with 2 faces - picture
Mr. Anderson said:
I think from now on we need to have a disclaimer for the more extreme pictures....that's very sad and a bit scary.

D
yeah, maybe, but don't you think the title kinda already says that?

.
 

snkTab

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2004
579
0
Cincinnati, OH
What's sad, i think, is that the person breeds miniture cats. Miniture cats would sure be a good idea, except that it always ends up with health issues. I'm sure the breeder knows this but doesn't care to make money on selling unhealthy cats that live bad and die fast.
 

barneygumble

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2005
726
0
kjr39 said:
You guys must not have grew up on/near a farm...

That kitten is what is called fertilizer.
Absoloutely priceless, had me in stitches :) , on a more serious note things like this happen i have seen pictures of much worse, like a cow with 8 legs, and there was that story of a kid whose twin brother was actually inside him eating him :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Blood and Bone, great fertiliser, most all cats should end up in this way especially considering the amount of native fauna they kill in australia
 

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
9,170
2
barneygumble said:
Absoloutely priceless, had me in stitches :) , on a more serious note things like this happen i have seen pictures of much worse, like a cow with 8 legs, and there was that story of a kid whose twin brother was actually inside him eating him :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Blood and Bone, great fertiliser, most all cats should end up in this way especially considering the amount of native fauna they kill in australia
Hey! I saw that special about the twin inside the twin on discover health.
Oh man, that freaked me out.
I know "it's a naturally occuring rare thing" but still... I got the willies.

I then asked my mom if I had a secret twin I didn't know about that stole my kidney in the womb.
She said no and called me a moron.
 

Brother Michael

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2004
717
0
katie ta achoo said:
Hey! I saw that special about the twin inside the twin on discover health.
Oh man, that freaked me out.
I know "it's a naturally occuring rare thing" but still... I got the willies.

I then asked my mom if I had a secret twin I didn't know about that stole my kidney in the womb.
She said no and called me a moron.

I think you are both confusing real life with the Venture Brothers on Cartoon Network :D

And I agree poor kitty, I think that they should put it down.

Mike
 

DeepIn2U

macrumors 603
May 30, 2002
6,044
1,623
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Man, that hurts seeing that. Things like this and related deformaties in humans really makes me question God in my mind.

Wonder if this is a direct correlation to generations of breeding??

What is really sad, is not that the kitten/kitties are born this way, but having to face putting it down because it could live a healthy happy life. Especially when its your cat.

PS; whats really strange, amongst all of life's issues problems, is how death units almost every species in this world.
 

rendezvouscp

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2003
1,526
0
Long Beach, California
I'm sorry that that kitten had to be born that way, and especially for the mother who had to deliver the kitten that way too. I do hope that they put it down, unless it can live without health issues (but I doubt that: it's got to faces and is a mini).
-Chase
 

mikebatho

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2004
781
1
Greater Manchester UK
Poor Kitty..

I watch a lot of animal & natural history shows.

That kitten wouldn't have lived very long anyway, but I doubt it would have been in any discomfort. These things rarely are, but they never usually live long in the animal world....

There have been loads of other things documented like that over the years, goats, rabbits etc, and some only last a few mins/hours. The best equipped types of creatures to survive these abnormalities seem to be reptiles & amphibians.....