Catalyst

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mrathee, Apr 24, 2011.

1. mrathee, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011

mrathee macrumors 6502

[​IMG]

CATALYST is a minimal iOS theme for winterboard.

v1.0 currently supports all native and a select few 3rd party apps. Updates will include other elemetns like app badges and a more comprehensive set of 3rd party apps.

For immedaite updates, sign up for the mailing list: http://www.manikrathee.com/iOS
    Comments: Twitter: @manikrathee
    Support Requests and Feedback: HERE

This theme looks best with these addons (also available via Cydia):
    - No Docked Icon labels
    - No Icon Labels
    - Shrink (Dock and Springboard icons set to 80%, badges to 60%)
    - 3 rows of icons with a weather and date bar widget sitting above the dock. As seen in the screenshot at the top if this post.

UPDATE: The widgets shown in the screenshot will be included in the v1.0.1 update!

Enjoy!
    www.manikrathee.com / 2011

2. Zorn macrumors 6502a

Zorn

Not a big fan of the fact that you need to buy an additional package (Shrink) to make this theme look good...Prestige manages to include the small icons by itself without the need to buy other programs.

3. SL4VE macrumors 6502

get some icons done for an update and it be better....

also what widget is that and is it available in cydia?

4. mrathee thread starter macrumors 6502

The theme looks fine without shrink - that was my personal preference. It is designed and full size and can function just fine that way.

The point of mentioning shrink is to allow people to know how to get their phones to match the screenshot. I don't want to restrict people to that size.

5. mrathee thread starter macrumors 6502

It currently has about 100 apps themed. v1.0.1 will be a fix update because there are a few issues on different devices for the native apps.

Once v1.0.1 is out and issues are confirmed to be fixed, more 3rd party apps and badges will come in the next update.

As for the widget, it is not available in Cydia. I got it from "Tate" on this forum several months ago. I am currently trying to get in touch with him so I can potentially include it in this theme as an add-on or convince him to release it to cydia so others can get it that way.

Notifications of updates will be sent through the mailing list: www.manikrathee.com/iOS

6. mrathee thread starter macrumors 6502

CATALYST has been updated with fixes for the native icons, updates for more 3rd party icons, badges and updates for the widgets on 4.3