Cats That Talk Like People

L

Lau

Freaky. as. anything.

Having said that, I was giggling all the way through, and by the last one I started properly laughing out loud, and when it got to "Oh Don Piano" I completely lost it. :D :D :D

Great link, cheers.

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
Oh man.. I haven't laughed that much at a good hilarious cat video in a long time. I wish mine made funny noises. All he does is the "meeooww" :(

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
My throat hurts from laughing so hard... :D I like the "Mama" kitty. :D

macartistkel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2005
Portland, Oregon
OMG...THIS is one of the funniest things i have ever watched. It made my night. i am laughing SOOOO hard!!! rotflmao!!! :D :D

I LOVE my kitty cat EDIE!!!! I wished she talked now!! :)

macartistkel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2005
Portland, Oregon
I take that back now that I think about it....my cat DOES say "hello" or "good morning" to me every morning...its more like some MURRS, but she always keeps doing it ONLY when I get up and say "Good Morning"!! I will have to video it!! :)

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
devilot said:
My throat hurts from laughing so hard... :D I like the "Mama" kitty. :D
After reading through this first, I WAS NOT going to laugh at this, period. So I click on the link and when the cat nails, I mean nails, "mama", I lost it. :D

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
Lau said:
I think you may need to upload a video. :D
I'll try but its rare that she does it. Its the infamous 'mad half hour' that cats and dogs seem to suffer from. She will sit at the top of the garden then come belting down into the house going right through to the front then start whining 'hello' 'hello'. :D

I'll try but i cant guarantee anything