Caucus Coverage?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by Cnasty, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Cnasty macrumors 68020

Cnasty

Any apps that will have live news caucus coverage?

I have a charter sign on if needed but unsure of any good apps to watch live.

Thanks for any help.

2. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

CNN might have the coverage but not sure. So the CNN go App with your login credentials.

3. Cnasty thread starter macrumors 68020

Cnasty

The ABC app works fantastic for anyone interested.

4. benjitek macrumors 6502a

benjitek

If your Charter subscription includes CNN, then you'll be able to watch CNN live -- I imagine they're devoting a big chunk of time for live coverage. Is this not on the same TV where you could just watch it live though?

5. ipedro macrumors 68040

ipedro

Came a little too late to this, but for the record, the CBS News app was great for the cord cutters out there. I would have happily subscribed to a standalone CNN app if they offered it but I'm not getting cable for one channel. They're leaving money on the table.

6. Cnasty thread starter macrumors 68020

Cnasty

The ABC app worked perfectly and really enjoyed their coverage.
    Looking forward to more coverage soon!

7. Albert2000 macrumors newbie

Albert2000

As does the CBS News application. The CNN application requires a cable TV subscription.

8. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

ABC and CNN do but CBS does not. But CBS News is not the same as live CBS which the other two are.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 3, 2016 ---
    Sorry was thinking of WatchABC. Not sure about ABC News which may be the same as CBS News. CNN is the same as on Cable like WatchABC which but require a sub. Which on a side note could be you other family member. Not saying you should use it but just saying. Hopefully they will offer other options soon.

9. lookn4wifi macrumors regular

lookn4wifi

The CBS News app (CBSN) does not require a subscription nor sign-in. They offer a continuous news feed 24/7.

The CBS app coupled with a 5.99 CBS All Access subscription offers a live feed from your local CBS provider which has local news followed by the CBS Evening News.

The Pluto TV app (no fees, no log-in) has about a dozen news source channels to choose from as well.