Caught Jony Ive While Waiting In Line

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
OMG!:eek:

An actual photo of Jony Ive about to walk through a doorway.

I think there is a lot of information hidden here...:rolleyes:

;) :D

BTW: I seemed to have missed the waiting in line part...

sjinsjca

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2008
Can't help but notice how his shoes and briefcase match.

There's a clue: maybe iOS 7 isn't flat, it's beige.

Feltzem

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2009
OMG!:eek:

An actual photo of Jony Ive about to walk through a doorway.

I think there is a lot of information hidden here...:rolleyes:

;) :D

BTW: I seemed to have missed the waiting in line part...
His blue shirt could signify a shift towards blue navigation elements, while his white pants show a cleaner, brighter look coming to iOS 7. His flat beige shoes indicate that the color scheme of the Find My Friends app will remain, but adopt a flatter look with an absence of heavy textures or skeumorphism.

He's walking through a doorway, which could be revealing that iOS 7 will introduce a 'doorway' UI metaphor, with extra UI elements hidden behind digital doors which remain transparent so that the previous UI is still visible.

Finally, he's walking through the 16/17/18 entrance. If you subtract 16 from 17 and add one third of 18, you get 7. iOS 7 confirmed.

Last edited:

beaniemyman

macrumors 6502
May 19, 2013
looking awesome as always! too bad i couldn't be there:(. i hope apple releases some great software versions at the WWDC

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2013
Managed to snap these shots of the great Sir Jony Ive.

http://twitter.com/SamGabbay/status/343844557290622976/photo/1

He walked in like a boss. Like nobody's business.
You should have called "Hey, Jony!" and asked him to pose - I would have. I called Richard Branson across in Leicester Square, London years ago, and he stood with me whilst my friend took photos. A photographer needs to take some "risks" and ask, or no shot. Great photo, but imagine if you had got a face shot... or one of you and him - you'd be 1000x happier :)

SamGabbay

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
You should have called "Hey, Jony!" and asked him to pose - I would have. I called Richard Branson across in Leicester Square, London years ago, and he stood with me whilst my friend took photos. A photographer needs to take some "risks" and ask, or no shot. Great photo, but imagine if you had got a face shot... or one of you and him - you'd be 1000x happier :)
I couldn't agree more

Rogifan

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2011
With Mr Ive as your avatar, I'd say you're suitably qualified to recognise him in a millisecond! :D
I know those shoes. Also because I have a pair myself...most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, but not cheap.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
His blue shirt could signify a shift towards blue navigation elements, while his white pants show a cleaner, brighter look coming to iOS 7. His flat beige shoes indicate that the color scheme of the Find My Friends app will remain, but adopt a flatter look with an absence of heavy textures or skeumorphism.

He's walking through a doorway, which could be revealing that iOS 7 will introduce a 'doorway' UI metaphor, with extra UI elements hidden behind digital doors which remain transparent so that the previous UI is still visible.

Finally, he's walking through the 16/17/18 entrance. If you subtract 17 from 16 and add one third of 18, you get 7. iOS 7 confirmed.
VERY nicely done!:cool:

It's all in those highly refined interpretive skills!

:D :p

chembox

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2010
The iPhone in his hand is probably running the new iOS, look at how strong of a grip he's holding it with. (Don't want another lost prototype story)