Caze Jade Polish case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by sravana, Mar 11, 2010.

1. sravana macrumors regular

2. alamperti macrumors member

alamperti

@sravana ordered a week ago one Jade Polish, it's on the way. Will provide some feedback as soon as i get it. Cheers ;)

3. sravana thread starter macrumors regular

A Disappointment

I ended up buying this case, and feel that it was a bad buy.

It arrived packed in a manila envelope from Hong Kong - the case was in a clear plastic retail package, and was undamaged. It came with 2 screen protectors - mirror and smudge-free, and a particularly useless plastic iPhone stand.

The case was both more opaque and less colorful than the pictures. It is VERY shiny, and a complete fingerprint magnet. I ordered the rose gold version, and my white phone ends up looking like it's coffee stained, but very shiny, and full of fingerprints.

It snaps on very securely, and is next to impossible to remove. After inquiring as to how to remove it, I was told to google it on you tube and there would be a video. I eventually found that video, which was less than completely helpful.

I managed to remove the case, but damaged it in the process. I would have been happy to leave it on if it had jazzed up the phone, but the result was less than lovely, as I indicated above. I was much happier with the look of the Project Support Air Jacket on my iPod Touch, but I think that I've read where it interferes with 3G.... must do more research on that.

So? Two thumbs down on the Jade Polish case from Caze. :(

4. alamperti macrumors member

alamperti

@sravana got my Caze Jade Polish See-Thru a few weeks ago, it is a pretty nice case, must be handled with great care tough.