Caze ThinEdge bumper for iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by matneh, Nov 13, 2014.

1. matneh, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014

matneh macrumors regular

I love the Caze ThinEdge (http://www.iphonecaze.com/iphone5/iphone-5-thinedge-slim-frame.html) on my iPhone 5. It is perfectly slim, protects just the sides and corners, but leaves the back open, has just a little - but not too much - lip on the screen, provides extra grip, fits like a glove, yet easy to take off because of the interlocking tab.

I wrote to the company if they were going to make one for the iPhone 6, and here is the response:

Woo-hoo!!

Here's what it looks like on an iPhone 5:

[​IMG]

2. mikeydeezy macrumors 6502a

mikeydeezy

I'm in the market for a bumper case. I hope they sell on Amazon.

3. Sherifftruman macrumors 6502

I liked my Caze Thinedge for the iPhone 5. Only problem I had with it is I had to take it off all the time because docks and running won't fit in a armband with it on. Eventually the side clip barely held and the bottom cracked where the lightning connector port is.

4. matneh thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, the one I had on my iPhone 5 the lightning port cutout was EXACTLY the right size for the apple lightning cable, not even the Apple micro-usb to lightning adapter would fit.

Hopefully they've learned more about supporting different size lightning connectors in the new version.

5. matneh thread starter macrumors regular

6. hidekigomi macrumors newbie

Thank you for posting this. I loved it for my iPhone 5 along with a Trunket wood skin for back. I wonder if if the bumper is "thin" enough for any similar skin. The edge of bumper comes so close to the camera, it looks like...

7. bluey08 macrumors newbie

I've the clear one for iphone 6 that I don't use. So anyone who wants to buy it please pm me.