CBS TV Series late arrival to iTunes?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by kjvmartin, Sep 30, 2017.

1. kjvmartin macrumors regular

Anyone have any experience with CBS shows on iTunes? I purchased a season 8 pass for Blue Bloods which premiered yesterday. Normally, I watch my shows the next day. Last season, I bought my pass on Amazon Video with credits and never had any issues. This season, I used iTunes and Blue Bloods S8 E1 is not yet available to watch. I can confirm that it was purchased, but it's not available to watch on any of my devices.

Thoughts?

2. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

I do not have this particular issue but have had a similar issue before when I went the route of buying a TV Series which I no longer do.

In case you are not aware you can get 1 year of commercial free CBS All Access for $99. I went with that since I watch a lot of TV Shows including the new star trek.

3. err404 macrumors 68020

I have seen significant delays in episodes for various shows in iTunes. Sometimes as long as a week, and in extremely examples missing episodes or releasing in the incorrect order. This is really an issue with the content owner, but is still frustrating.
    For the record I don’t want to go down the rabbit hole of subscriptions for every channel. I prefer to just pay for the individual shows that I like.
    As for ST D I’d love to buy the show, but if “All Access” is the only way they want to sell it, I guess I’ll have to pass.

4. Rigby macrumors 601

This seems to be a problem with iTunes (as opposed to CBS not making the episode available), since the episode is already out on Amazon Video.

Generally, I've had good experiences with season passes so far with no delays.