CD burning help

Discussion in 'iPod' started by maximill15, Jan 25, 2008.

1. maximill15 macrumors newbie

So I just downloaded itunes 7.6 about a week ago, but just noticed twhile trying to burn an audio cd, that it will check playlist and once its done nothing happens! I don't know what to do. This has never happen before. Anyone else have this problem? I didn't see anything in the search so i started a new thread. Any help would be appreciated!

2. maximill15 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Domofloge macrumors regular

Domofloge

No one has posted on your thread, possibly b/c it isn't totally clear what the problem is. Be a little more clear, and I'll try and find an answer to your question...

4. maximill15 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have itunes 7.6, when I insert a cdr blank cd to burn songs from a playlist, I click burn cd, then it says checking playlist, like it normally does, and once that is done it doesn't start burning the cd! I think that it might be a bug with the new i-tunes, because I've seen this problem on other message boards too, but there isn't a solution that i know of yet.
    thanks in advance!

5. funkychunkz macrumors 6502a

funkychunkz

It helps to have info like system specs...

You can downgrade by trashing the itunes 7.6 receipt file (/Library/Receipts/iTunes.pkg), and installing 7.5 from here. ( I assume you're on a mac).

6. maximill15 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks, yes I am on Mac, I have the brand new imac with the 24" screen! :)

If I can't resolve this soon, i'll go back to 7.5. thanks