Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iprime

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 6, 2011
Is CDMA 3G speed good enough for browsing/using google maps and occasional youtube? I don't plan on streaming movies. I switched to Sprint because AT&T is too expensive for 4 lines. I live in metro area btw (Houston,TX)

Frasern1

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2011
North Carolina
Is CDMA 3G speed good enough for browsing/using google maps and occasional youtube? I don't plan on streaming movies. I switched to Sprint because AT&T is too expensive for 4 lines. I live in metro area btw (Houston,TX)
My iPad is with Verizon and I never have any problems. Is there a difference between my LTE phone and the iPad? Obviously but I am almost never like wow my iPad is super slow I wish it was faster.

jredecop

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2009
On a speed test AT&T kills my Verizon iPhone. But when loading websites 90% of the time mine will load faster. I've been told this is because of the faster pings Verizon has. Plus I have 3G everywhere where I live with Verizon and only in one town with Att. So many factors

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.