Cell Tower Help

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ma1nstr3am, Jul 20, 2013.

1. ma1nstr3am macrumors member

I've looked for "Cell Tower Forums" online but can't find anything remotely close to that and Experts Exchange (who always give the same run around answers) doesn't have a mobile app for easy access.

My house has the worst Verizon service possible while my city and neighborhood has full blown 3G & LTE across the map so I know it's my house that's the issue. I had a cell tower installed and it just barely gives me one bar anywhere in the house. Is there a better hardware solution or do I just need to buy ten of those and mount them all along the house?

2. anaqvi786 macrumors regular

Get a femtocell, if one isn't enough, get more.

3. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

4. ma1nstr3am thread starter macrumors member

This is exactly what I need, the problem though is this is out of stock. Google, eBay Amazon, and Verizon themselves are all out. Does anyone know where I could buy this? I checked with the Verizon stores and they don't sell them, just at the Verizon official website.

5. anaqvi786 macrumors regular

Do you want 3G or LTE?

6. ma1nstr3am thread starter macrumors member

Either is fine with me as I have neither now due to the roofing of the house.

7. Delmar macrumors 6502

I'm having the same issue with LTE dropping out inside my house.

Lets see if someone comes up with a solid solution.