cellular network not working

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ihelen, May 25, 2011.

1. ihelen macrumors newbie

Hi, I have had my iphone4 since september and have had no problems with it till recently. I first found out this problem when I saw that my what'sapp messages struggled to send. At first i thought it was what'sapp and maybe i should consider uninstall and reinstall what'sapp. Then i realised that it's just not working in general. My phone shows full 3G signal and i can make calls and text, just that my internet seems to not connect with my apps. I would have to turn airplane mode on and off then all my FB/what'sapp messages all come through at the same time.

I'm running iOs 4.3.3, not jailbroken. I did a factory restore to my previous settings last night, didn't change anything. Any ideas? :mad:

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Take it to your service provider or your nearest Apple Store and have them look at it.

3. RafaelT macrumors 65816

RafaelT

Try doing a restore and setting it up as new instead of restoring to backup. Then you can sync all your stuff. It is more work but it may fix your problem. If that does not work I would go ahead and take it in.