Ceramic Edition available in stores on launch day?

UntitledImage

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 2, 2015
Tampa, FL
Do you think the ceramic will be in stores on launch day for those waiting in line or headed up there? I know they didn't slip until a full day later- wondering what the stock will be like. I ordered a Ti but now I'm wondering if I should have got the ceramic instead.

harleymhs

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2009
I'm torn between the TI & Ceramic! Coming out of a S4 ALUM , I am tired of the clear screen protectors on the Screen and want to upgrade to a Sapphire Front and they sold me on the Always on feature & speakers 50% louder. Not sure how the WHITE ceramic will look for me .. such a contrast to the band. Love my stealth look on the Space Alum and Black Band. May have to wait till BOTH are In stock in the stores to see them in person. Picking up 2 new phones FRIDAY at my local apple store Ill see if they have any or Both in stock on launch day I have a 10 am to pick up the phones and will report back here ..

myapple2019

Suspended
May 10, 2019
For both of the thread starter and commenter, I recommend for getting ceramic. Its look is the most beautiful on the top of all series 5 Apple Watch. Get it!

deeddawg

macrumors G3
Jun 14, 2010
US
I'm torn between the TI & Ceramic! Coming out of a S4 ALUM , I am tired of the clear screen protectors on the Screen and want to upgrade to a Sapphire Front and they sold me on the Always on feature & speakers 50% louder.
Remember, the stainless steel models also have the sapphire crystal front sapphire crystal/ceramic back -- same as titanium models.

You may have other reasons for looking at the titanium and ceramic models, just wanted you to know the sapphire isn't exclusive to them.