Chances for getting a week 38+ ipod touch in Europe?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mssm, Sep 28, 2007.

1. mssm macrumors newbie

If I place an order at the apple online store, what are the chances that I can get a week 38+ ipod touch? I am in Europe.

If anybody living in Europe has already got their toy, how many of you got a week 38+ ipod touch?

2. mithykal macrumors regular

if your order has been shipped (like many on here) you can tell what week it is by viewing your Order status and then clicking 'Print Invoice' and look where it says 'Serial number', It will start off something like this ' 9C738....' 9C refers to the factory it was built at, 7 refers to 2007 and 38 refers to the week.

3. mssm thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks mithykal for quick reply. I have not yet ordered. Okay, so I can get this info directly off the invoice.

I persume, many people from Europe has already ordered it online. How many of them have got a week 38+ ipod touch? What about yours?

4. mithykal macrumors regular

The majority of people from the Uk who got theirs shipped yesturday were week 38, I read about 3 people having week 37...me being one of them :(, but Im not too concerned because of the latest iPod touch update fixes the screen problem.

5. mssm thread starter macrumors newbie

Great! Have fun with it and let us know about your experience.