Chances of Getting a 4S in Glasgow on Friday?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigscotal, Oct 9, 2011.

1. bigscotal macrumors 6502

bigscotal

Just wondering what folk think my chances would be of getting a 4S in Glasgow on Friday?

I'm on holiday on Friday so can be at either of the Glasgow stores at opening time. Any thoughts on which store would be the best option, Braehead or Buchanan Street, and why?

2. Ramsay2011 macrumors member

I would say braehead only because there is not a store in edinburgh and would imagin that people would travel to buchannan street from edinburgh. Not sure if that will be the case just my thought
    To be honest i thought there was only 1 shop in glasgow lol

3. bigscotal thread starter macrumors 6502

bigscotal

Kind of what I've been thinking. The store at Braehead isn't quite as accessible via train etc, so may be the better option.

Only downside I can see is that Braehead itself doesn't open until 10am, so it's not as if you will can get to the Apple store and queue directly outside even if you go early.

4. javjamoll macrumors member

We were in the Braehead store the other week and one of the guys said you'd be better of going to that store as, being the newer store, not many people know about it yet. Its also not as accessible as the Buchanan Street store.

However I'd assume they'll have slightly fewer handsets compared to the Buchanan Street one.

5. WhiteNite macrumors newbie

Is there a restriction on how many you can buy? planning to get one for me and the wife.

Does anyone know when the braehead store will open on Friday?

6. bigscotal thread starter macrumors 6502

bigscotal

In the queue at Braehead. Already about 30 folk. If anybody wants to head down they are letting us in the entrance at the M&S end. Free coffee being handed out too! :eek:)