iPad mini Chances of getting a Mini in store Friday?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by duelingdragons, Oct 31, 2012.

1. duelingdragons macrumors 65816

I don't have a pre-order. I live in Orlando so there are three Apple stores within 20 minutes of my house. Do you think I'll be able to get one Friday?

2. poloponies Suspended

3. 53x12 macrumors 68000

53x12

4. pommie82 macrumors 6502

Hard to say really because this is the first year of the iPad mini so you cannot say.They could sell out like hot cakes or they could be loads around and you won't have to worry at all.but if you have three stores you might be ok because you could try every store.For me then there only one store so i would be stuck.
    I just order off the apple site easier no messing around then the nearest apple store for me is about 2 hours away so its just not worth getting in the car getting ready to go and waste money on fuel to get and there possible not been able to get one on the day.I wouldn't be happy traveling fours hours and not getting what i wanted.if i go somewhere like that then i would want a certain that i would get one but apple cannot say that i would get one on the day so i just use the internet easier.

5. ActionableMango macrumors G3

ActionableMango

I think chances are pretty good, but I'd definitely go in the morning and not waltz in 10 minutes before closing.

6. bluerocka macrumors newbie

i'd say yes, i had no problem getting both my ipad (3rd gen) and iphone 5 in store on launch days

7. Ih8reno macrumors 65816

Ih8reno

8. nandopr macrumors regular

nandopr

Florida Mall may get more than the others. A lot of tourist visit this mall. But this is just speculation from my part.

I was there once for the iPhone 4. Arrived around 5 am and was able to grab one.

Someone mentioned earlier, this is a new Apple device and the mileage may vary.