Chances of going from processing to shipped?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by darkgremio, Apr 23, 2015.

1. darkgremio macrumors 6502

Preordered at 12:03AM PST., Stainless Steel 42MM Black Sport Band, living in Kentucky. Still processing, but didn't receive an e-mail from Apple regarding the situation of my shipment AKA EOD(e-mail of death)...

What the chances of going from processing to shipped today? I mean there are people who are still being prepared for shipping, which will most likely ship out tonight most likely.

I'd like to remain very optimistic, but it's generally hard to when its coming down to the wire and the release date is tomorrow.

2. shenfrey macrumors 68000

3. mynameisjosh macrumors regular

mynameisjosh

With a lot of other launches, a lot of people were not even notified of their item being shipped until after it was delivered.

4. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

I was one of the first to order and have a model that many others are seeing shipped - I'm still at processing. Unlike most, I'm not going to freak out just yet.

Being in Kentucky, the shipping of your model likely takes a lot less time than most due to proximity to UPS' hub. I'm in Phoenix, which isn't all that far from LA. There's plenty of time. I wouldn't fret too much.

5. darkgremio thread starter macrumors 6502

Makes me wonder if proximity to distribution facility is the factor in deciding who to process first.

6. Afarilo macrumors newbie

Being in Kentucky, I would worry as little as possible - there is always a good chance that it is just sitting in Louisville waiting to be taken off the pallet.

7. heeloliver macrumors 6502a

heeloliver

this would be great, but how the hell would we know that we should be home to sign for it??